IGNORED

Parts for Sale: 16 X 7 zero offset Panasports (two) - low useage

inline6

16 X 7 zero offset Panasports (two) - low useage

I have two of these for sale.  They are in really nice condition.  One of them has finger nail size scrape on the outer edge, which I dressed lightly.  That spot is at the 6 o'clock position in the first photo.  Boxed up and ready to ship.

Price is $400 plus shipping.  There is also an ebay auction for two going on right now - you can get a set of four!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/16-panasport-wheels-16x7-4x114-3-Datsun-240z-260z-280z/193809847090?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

• Advertiser
    inline6
  • Date
    12/05/2020
  • Price
    $400.00
  • Category

• 2 months later...

Did you want to revisit these?  I recently sold some items and the buyer used their workplace to get better shipping rates.  He emailed me FedEx shipping labels - shipping was a lot cheaper than my "walk in rates".  Let me know if you might be able to get better rates.  Wheels are packed up and I can get weight and dimensions.