IGNORED

another butt-ugly mod on eBay

mar2c

I've seen a lot worse. That one is actually fairly well done. On the other hand, I don't see the point in trying to make a Z look like a Ferrari, especially when you go to the length of using prancing horse emblems on the wheels and steering wheel. Instead of using one of the kits to radically change the body they just used a G nose and minor Ferrari-like modifications.

Ferarri kit! Bullsh1t!

Thats a gnose with holes cut in it. everything else is standard 240z with holes cut in it. excepth the tail lights.

Cheapskates. If you are going to do the ferrari 250GTO thing get a Vello Rossa bodykit or similar, like the one thats in beginning of the movie Vanilla Sky.

Must be one hell of a blind spot out the passenger side where the window used to be.

Truth be told I don't hate it we've all seen some pigs on E-bay abondoned like bastard childs ROFL .

I agree why try and make it look like a Ferrari? I mean the kit is half ZG half Ferrari, Would have looked much better all ZG that's for sure.

If you see a ZG up close it does reminisce the word Ferrari, my mates yellow Z has a Gnose and I remember thinking it looked like some kind of old Ferrari X with a porsche. It's in my Gallery called Jack's 240zg.

The turbo engine is what I like :). Can anyone explain what that piping that came on the ZX Turbo engines really does? I'm talking about that one that goes from the spark plug side and over the valve cover and down onto the intake manifold.

I mean was this to cool the manifold? doesn't look like it would do much.

Most owners have removed these or they don't exist on most turbo Z's I see so just curious.

Anyway I have a habbit of going off topic.

All I can say is that I'm glad that Gnose doesn't look like the real deal OEM piece so I don't mind if he cut holes in it.