1972-???? clear vinyl seat protectors - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1972-???? clear vinyl seat protectors

Featured Replies

I am interested in creating the clear vinyl seat protectors for the later model seats.

Per my research, the Type 2 seat was used for the post-1971 240Z, 260Z, and 280Z.

I have attached a photo of the protectors that I believe are appropriate for the 1972 240Z.

According to the parts manual, the reclining bracket part numbers 86470-E8800 (left) 87470-E8800 (right) - outboard and 87480-N4500 (left) and 86480-N4500 (right) - inboard  were used for post-1971 240Z thru June 1976.

I need confirmation what location(s) the seat protectors show below are configured to fit.

Thanks for your help.

Keith

 

Seat protector.jpg

 

Edited by zed2

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.