IGNORED

Air Manufacturing Corporation 1973 240Z

busmup808

In the process of installing this unit in the cab area of my friends z and the paper work from the manufacturer sucks. It shows for a small block Chevy. Anybody that can shed some light on how to mount the 2 brackets to the car would greatly appreciated. Mahaloz in advance. Aloha from WA.fe043a51fd1fb03459b2e7aa32c97a59.jpg

bb559ae26913b0ff71148fa464599854.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The funny thing is that there are 3 holes on the back of the unit and it comes with brackets and hardware, but nothing lines up to the factory holes. Pretty annoying if you ask me. Mahaloz heyitsrama. I read your hole write up before posting. There is no write up of the unit I have. I just want to know if someone on here had the same issues as me. b201c79998dba41d865d6f7df1a26b07.jpg

Sneak peak of the motor.
39f51017cfe1434364104a145946f0bd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So the brackets that came with it don't line up with the holes in the evap? Most of us here have gone the Gen 2 mini route so you are kind of a pioneer. From the angle of the pictures it looks too large to fit under the dash. Have you test fit it yet?  You are going to have to fab up some custom brackets no matter what.