IGNORED

no go

frankensteinZ

One thing you ought to check is the cam chain... I'm wondering if your tensioner may have gone bad and allowed the chain to jump on the gear and get the timing so far out it won't run... Just take the valve cover back off and see if it is tight or if it has excessive slack in the chain.

Other than what the rest have said, try changing the cap and rotor, perhaps your cap has cracked and is causing the rotor to arc and not feed enough voltage to the plugs.

One way to verify you are getting fuel to all the cylinders would be to pull all the plugs, unhook the coil wire, and put your hand over the inlet of the carb while you have someone crank it over a few times, then go see if you smell gas fumes from all the cylinders.

Other than that, I'm kinda stumped with the info you've given so far.. maybe with after you try a few of these tricks we can at least start to rule out some things and go on to something else....:ermm:

I am almost positive I put desiel in my baby, I don't know if it will ever forgive me. I took the hose from the tank off and ran in gas I knew was good and it ran fine. Im such a jerk.

Thanks for all the help, I think I finally solved the problem.

Frankenstein Z