IGNORED

New member...first stupid question!

skinnyz

Hey everyone, I just registered, though I have been a regular to your site for over a year now. I might as well get my first stupid, of many, out of the way now. How do I create my gallery? I know I am missing something obvious, but i cant figure it out. :stupid: By the way, this is the best Z site I have seen so far, good job. Thanks for the help.

I must be getting blind or something!!! I am also curious about adding photos so I did as suggested and clicked on the GALLERY but I have searched in vain for the "upload photo" link you spoke of!!?? Please help me out here....where is the "upload photo" link?

Click on the Gallery "tab" up near the top. You should then see a number of links that look like this, once again, near the top of the screen:

My Gallery | Album Admin | My Favorites Home | Profile | Upload Photos | Logout

Thanks for your help Mike. The links you mentioned didn't show up until I logged in (I though that I already had!!?). I added two photos and a message said they were successfully loaded. So, I went to see the results and all that appeared instead of a photo was a message saying "photo awaiting approval"..............say what? Is this normal or what. I'm not totally computer stupid but I've never had so much trouble as with this site.

Originally posted by mperdue

galleries are "moderated". Mike will stop by sometime today and enable them. Does anyone else here have the ability to approve gallery images?

That's so we don't end up with a bunch of pictures of (shudder) AMC Gremlins or Pacers or the Pontiac Aztec.

2¢

Thanks to everyone for your input. I feel so much better now! Maybe sometime tomorrow I will see some pics of my Z, and you all can enjoy them as well. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Im glad I am not the only one that didnt see that link. I uploaded a bunch of pics last night, gonna have to drink a lot of coffee at work today to stay awake. I had to upload my pics to ask a big question in the Body and Paint forum. Thanks again everybody.