IGNORED

MSD ign box

toastedboy54

Those would be the output wires from the MSD box, to control the coil.  The wires with the ring ends are probably the mag pickup wires.  Follow them and see where they  go.  The pickup is in the distributor.
image.png.c09aa442a0b14fb669cd887d5785d9e0.png

The wires you pointed out are from the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I zoomed in on your picture and it looks like you have a ZX distributor  (spiky triangles).  So there should be an ignition module on the side of it.  Not sure who added the thick red wires.  Might even be that somebody used a GM HEI module on the side of your ZX distributor.  Take a good closeup, from the side, of whatever those red wires are connected to.  You might have to remove it and use the wires that you can just see inside the edge of the distributor.

image.png

I zoomed in on your picture and it looks like you have a ZX distributor  (spiky triangles).  So there should be an ignition module on the side of it.  Not sure who added the thick red wires.  Might even be that somebody used a GM HEI module on the side of your ZX distributor.  Take a good closeup, from the side, of whatever those red wires are connected to.  You might have to remove it and use the wires that you can just see inside the edge of the distributor.
image.png.2663bce7c7a0234bd2e24a72481de63d.png

Those wires come from the coil they are negative and positive. 2c414076f8bbb3fba81efb52c951a407.jpg3b82d166f29cc852583f6f28f2ca736e.jpgf616125e82cef9f49f68d97a4631d6eb.jpg

They do not.  No offense but I'm not sure you know what the coil is. 

That black box in your last picture is the ignition module.  You have a Nissan factory stock ZX distributor and ignition module.  It's actually a very good ignition module.  No significant reason to try an MSD ignition system.  Your tach will probably stop working after you figure out where the wires go and get it connected.  A common problem.

By they, I mean these.

image.png

Edited by Zed Head

They do not.  No offense but I'm not sure you know what the coil is. 
That black box in your last picture is the ignition module.  You have a Nissan factory stock ZX distributor and ignition module.  It's actually a very good ignition module.  No significant reason to try an MSD ignition system.  Your tach will probably stop working after you figure out where the wires go and get it connected.  A common problem.
By they, I mean these.
image.png.82f8488f0359226cd98e978539c2bf43.png

Tach doesn’t work anyway....