IGNORED

71 for sale

7tooZ

Not mine but listed  in Seattle area

https://post.craigslist.org/k/atZXGZ666RG7jbLsC4vbXw/QWMJK?s=subarea

1971 Datsun 240 z A true survivor pretty much all original only one owner it’s whole life only 99,000 miles runs and drives great has some surface rust no! No major rush the floor is very nice inside the engine compartment is very nice all original manuals And record very fun car very cool car and iconic Sports car original interior original color original paint it has all the Vin tag and vin plates all matching numbers must see for more info or to come check it out please call  show contact info

944905D6-C319-42E9-8439-3B39616EB8A9.jpeg

Not sure what's going on with that car.  It was sold in a no reserve auction on ebay a couple days ago for $13,000.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Datsun-Z-Series-240Z-Coupe-Low-Miles-All-Original-Runs-Great-Sports-Car/202749760199?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Later that night someone on Facebook posted a question asking "what's a 1971 240Z worth" with a couple of pictures of the same car from the ebay ad.   I posted the link to the ebay auction there and then the thread mysteriously disappeared.  I assume the poster deleted his thread.

Not sure if the sale fell through , but seems a little sketchy to me.

-Mike