does anyone have a P/N 31617 distributor for a 76 280Z - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

does anyone have a P/N 31617 distributor for a 76 280Z

Featured Replies

I need a distributor if anyone has one in good condition to sell me.

I might have a couple.... I'll check when I get home.

Might be cheaper for shipping if you find one more local.

  • Author

That’s the thing, no one has the part. I need the federal emission part but there’s plenty of the California model. It’s a 75-76 distributor.

Canada got the federal... I should have that model.

  • Author

Let me know if you find anything. Then we can go over how much you want for the part and shipping. I’ll give you my phone number.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

On its way to you Monday... !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.