IGNORED

My weekly rant. Premature Parts Death Plague

zKars

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Now people seem to be searching far and wide to find the best quality. 

As an (ex) electronics repair man.. i also look for the better stuff... ( I HATE CHEAP JUNK!!)  In 2012 i designed and build my own new kitchen..  I told the german kitchen man  (german quality still good..) i need a new kitchen without the appliances .. huh?? he sayd..   Yeah.. i'll give you the dimensions from the apl. and we design together a nice kitchen..  he agreed..  I bought almost all my appliances. second hand out of showrooms from the german  brand name Gaggenau!   It's wonderfull, prime quality..    My coffeemachine was a used one.. in the showroom..  It had made over 10000 cups of coffee, i overhauld it after 10642 cups and now i'm going to make my 18558th cup of coffee!!  cheers!

I bought the coffeemachine with a steamoven for 1600 euro.. not cheap about 2 years old maybe 3..  sitting in a showroom the oven was as new.. both appliances together are over 5000 euro.. so i think it was a good deal..  (again.. after repairing a lot of appliances..  I HATE JUNK!!!!!!!! )  

keuken klaar 006.JPG

keuken klaar 010.JPG

• Like 1