IGNORED

Don't know if this is the right forum, but, my car is now up on Bring a Trailer .....

ktm

I had the reserve originally at $20k.  If you were watching the auction, it hit $10k on Day 1 and then just sat at $10k until the last hour.  Ramped up to $14k in 30 minutes and then sat until the last 10 minutes.  Went from $14k to $17.5k in a blink and I lowered reserve to $17.5k.  It then jumped to $19k.

• Like 2

Yeah, I checked on it this morning.  Glad you got close to what you had the original reserve set for!  Random question, did you have the floors / rails replaced?  If so, where'd you get it done?  I'm local (Tustin) and i'm searching for a place for some rust repair. 

I had a set of Bad Dog frame rails and sub-frame connectors installed.  They were installed by the late John Coffey when he owned Beta Motorsports.

Z's are a little special with the floor pans given their unibody construction, so I can't really recommend anyone else right now unfortunately. 

• Like 1