IGNORED

Will it Fit?

sparegolfer

13 hours ago, sparegolfer said:

I am honestly torn on what to do. 

You might just keep things as simple as possible to get it back to running condition.  If you have the factory stock struts you could even just refill them with oil and use them.  Get it running, drive it around, see what you want to do with it.  Many people end up not so happy with their "mods" and wish they hadn't done them.

Yep, I completely agree. I have been thinking the same thing.  Even though I love the look of some JDM cars, I’d probably be castraded by the Z community for cutting up a perfectly good seriers one Z. Lol.  So I’m just going lowering springs and KYB. I can always adjust from there.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sparegolfer said:

This car that I have could be one of those Barrett Jackson cars because it’s practically rust free and super straight. Right now it’s just a shell, but I have pretty much all the parts to put it back together. 

When are you going to post a picture or two?