The Boss Key? - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The Boss Key?

Featured Replies

Originally posted by Mike

There was a little 'blurb' on the 2nd window it opened.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that window. I was so wound up about trying to make the other one go away.

BTW, I can think of at least 1000 reasons to buy the CD, and every one of them has a Nissan P/N. I hope people continue to buy it. I enjoy owning my copy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.