IGNORED

280zx NON turbo injectors.

Josh Moline

I purchased a used fuel rail with injectors attached to it. The seller didnt say if they were off of a turbo model or not. Is there a product number I can reference? Or any way to figure out if they are NA injectors? I pulled them off to have them cleaned. And I have a Pallnet rail coming in here soon. Thank you 

Post a picture of one.  Try to get the part number also.  Nissan used a common part number but different colors for their injectors.  If they're aftermarket the part number might tell something.  If they're Nissan the color will.

Cleaning injectors isn't worth a lot but the flow testing will be valuable.  Don't do cleaning without flow testing.

29 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Post a picture of one.  Try to get the part number also.  Nissan used a common part number but different colors for their injectors.  If they're aftermarket the part number might tell something.  If they're Nissan the color will.

Cleaning injectors isn't worth a lot but the flow testing will be valuable.  Don't do cleaning without flow testing.

I'll get a picture for you real soon. They are green tops I do know that. The place I'm taking them too does a clean and flow test all in the same sorta package. I took my injectors off my 02 Rsx Type-s and they did a great job. They are off an 81 model 280zx

Those are common Bosch injectors for the NA ZX engines.  It's not clear if Nissan installed them or they are a common dealer replacement but many ZX's have them.  I picked up a set myself from a wrecking yard car.

Here's a recent re-energized thread about them.  The last post is informative.  The picture below shows the Nissan version of what you have.  Put some new fuel injector hose on after getting them cleaned and they should work fine, unless they've been exposed to moisture.  Apparently the innards rust easily.  The hose replacement procedure is in the Engine Fuel chapter of the FSM.

Edited by Zed Head