IGNORED

Skinny bumpers with override bars - SOLD

jhm

BUMPERS ARE SOLD.

There is a fair bit of surface rust on the inside of both, but little to none on the outside surface.  The chrome was painted by a PO in some kind of flat black, which seems to have actually protected the original chrome quite well.  The rear bumper has some ripples and dents in the center section, as shown in the pictures.  The metal on the front bumper is actually quite straight, except for one spot on the underside where the outer license plate bracket is attached.  The two rubber blocks on each bumper are intact and included, as shown in the pictures.

If someone wanted individual parts vs an entire bumper (e.g. wanted just an override bar), I can disassemble and sell those parts separately; and would negotiate those prices on case by case basis.  I am also happy to take whatever specific pictures anyone would like if the attached pictures are insufficient.

What you see in the pictures is what you get.  $100 for each bumper, or $180 for both.  Prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees, which the buyer is responsible for.  Thanks for looking.

Edited by jhm
Bumpers are sold.

Interpret it any way you want.... 

Yes, there's a little surface rust on the the two end-pieces of the rear bumper; but overall, there is little to no rust on the outside chromed surface of the bumpers.  This is exactly why I posted so many pictures at different angles, and offered to provide additional pictures upon request.  That gives prospective buyers the best opportunity to make their own informed decisions.

But thanks for that super helpful comment.

Sold -- Admins can close or delete thread, if so desired. 

Anyone that has contacted me with questions or request for shipping quotes...sorry, the bumpers are sold; but thanks very much for your interest and enquiries.