240z floor mats - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240z floor mats

Featured Replies

Does anyone know how I could get Amco floor mats for my Z?

I would think ebay is your best bet. I don't see them often though. I have purchased two sets on ebay over the years. One thing to know though is one of my sets ended up being worthless because the rubber began failing....turning oily. Nothing I could figure out doing would stop it. Ended up having to toss that set. My reason for mentioning...if you buy a set, ask about this before buying.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.