280Z for sale - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

280Z for sale

Featured Replies

Sale never went through.I am asking $5500 for the red 1977 car I just listed.  I have a lot of pictures if interested.Please send an email address and I will send them to you.

PRICE DROP......$4900 OBO

Edited by jcb
PRICE DROP

Don't you have even one for this thread?  

p.s.  I wouldn't put my email address in a post.  That's just asking for spam.  Use the message function.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.