Looking for 918 Orange 240z - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for 918 Orange 240z

Featured Replies

Are you still looking?  I have a '73 in 918.  $12500 in Oklahoma.  Let me know & I'll give a better description.

  • Author
11 minutes ago, dcoop46 said:

Are you still looking?  I have a '73 in 918.  $12500 in Oklahoma.  Let me know & I'll give a better description.

I ended up buying a Blue 72 so no, sorry no longer looking

39 minutes ago, Jaymanbikes said:

I ended up buying a Blue 72 so no, sorry no longer looking

Congratulations Jay!  Look forward to seeing some pictures of you new acquisition.

  • Author
13 hours ago, Hardway said:

Congratulations Jay!  Look forward to seeing some pictures of you new acquisition.

One step forward, two steps back..

3C6D0935-0EB8-46D1-82FB-3BA08802F303.jpeg

6B108A65-93AC-4444-85D3-93855ECE24C6.jpeg

7B82C835-F811-4697-8F3B-C8A95B0E0B97.jpeg

BF4FB8AB-9F9F-4688-B157-3FAFB802AF18.jpeg

DD086361-4B2C-4686-8312-ED4362B83164.jpeg

A74CDAFF-5A47-4268-BB63-2375E17D84AC.jpeg

BA717C80-4A5A-4FFC-86BF-D40DE6FD6D36.jpeg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.