WTB N47 head - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

WTB N47 head

Featured Replies

Preferrably 76. Anyone?

 

 

12/70 2.6 block E88 heads Mallory DCOE40 3/2 Twice pipes Tokico 1, 3/4 in sways, ext oil cooler

76 is N42.

What's your price range?  What kind of quality are you looking for?  I have an N42 I'd sell but I'm on the west coast.   It's complete, just high miles and needs a skim.

  • Author
76 is N42.
What's your price range?  What kind of quality are you looking for?  I have an N42 I'd sell but I'm on the west coast.   It's complete, just high miles and needs a skim.


Thanks for the correction. Change in plans. I’ve decided to reuse my E88.


12/70 2.6 block E88 heads Mallory DCOE40 3/2 Twice pipes Tokico 1, 3/4 in sways, ext oil cooler

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.