IGNORED

Bumper rams

ensys

All:

I am working to straighten out the effects of a long-ago rear-ender, and the issue comes down to the "before" configuration of the rear bumper rams on a '77 280Z (see fotos) .

I think that the right (passenger) side ram bracket is the least deformed, and therefore is the closest model of original configuration, but it would help a great deal to have an unmolested unit on which to base remedial actions.

So, can anyone out there offer a comparable shot of a pristine rear bumper ram to provide a model for restorative action?

This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

CRW_5006_a.jpg

CRW_5001_a.jpg

Mr.EuroDat:

My good Sir; your thoughtful shots are exactly what I need to effect repairs. I can't thank you enough for taking the trouble.

The left one (which has a different bolt-row spread, and thus, different wall config as your fotos clearly show) was the particular issue of concern to me. And the flange edge shots are particularly helpful.

Again, my thanks.