IGNORED

Ford XY tear drops (mirrors)

That Ozzy Guy

Fender Mount mirrors are illegal in WA. All the 80's model imports we got in the late mid 80's had to have their fender mount mirrors removed before they were allowed to be licenced in WA. Some had eletric fender mirrors that were swapped for cheap supermarket plastic mirrors, because the importers didnt want the expense of rewiring the wires to the door.

Reason they are illegal is because they are a danger to pedestrians if you run them over. If you have an old car you might be able to get away with it depending on what rules your char has to comply with.

Yeah there the mirrors I thought THat Ozzy Guy had but the inner shape is the style that Simon (With the Egg Yellow 240z Turbo) has much prefer those.

Where would I obtain a set of those and approximately how much would one pay for them?

Thanks

I did not get mine from this spot, but when I bought mine, I was then told " they are cheaper at Mustang Auto Parts Brisbane".

I do not think you will find cheaper than the price below XY GTHO Parts.

GTMR MIRROR - DIECAST EXACT REPRO 95.00 RH

GTML MIRROR " " 110.00 LH

Site Address

http://www.mustangautoparts.com.au/Falcon/FbadgesExtrim.htm

Cheers

Steve