cbuczesk

Looking for someone to share vendor spots at Carlisle - FREE!

I have 5 vendor spots at Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals/East Coast Z Nationals May 18-20. My friend who usually sells Z/Miata parts with me isn't coming up from Myrtle Beach this year. I'm looking for 1-2 people who have some Z parts to sell and want to share my vendor spots. The only thing I want in return is someone to watch my stuff so I can get out and enjoy the show now and then. Info on the show is here: http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-import-and-performance-nationals/default.aspx

I've attached some pics during setup last year. If you're interested or have questions email me. cbuczesk@comcast.net

Chuck

IKR1.jpg

IKR2.jpg

IKR3.jpg

• Like 1

Chuck, I normally make it to this show, but I don't think I'm going to make it this year.

I'm nursing a recently attained sports injury and am putting most of life on hold for a little while. Else, I would take you up on your offer.

2 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Chuck, I normally make it to this show, but I don't think I'm going to make it this year.

I'm nursing a recently attained sports injury and am putting most of life on hold for a little while. Else, I would take you up on your offer.

I understand. Hope you recover soon!

Chuck