1-owner '73 time machine - Page 2 - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

1-owner '73 time machine

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Phil Z said:

I paid sticker price for my 72 Z at Continental Auto in Great Falls MT. The car was completely stock. $ 4,144.00. Still have my Z. I did not have a choice of color. 110 red with white interior was all that came in the day they said come and get it. First time I saw a Z was in Texas at a self car wash in 1970. I was smitten. I was headed to Thailand in the Air Force. 1 year 4 months later I got my Z. Happy times for sure.


Phil Smith

 That was the way it was in Portland too. You could have your choice of manual or automatic transmission. That was the extent of ones options. After taking possession of a Z and driving it, the color didn't really matter as much as one thought it would. EVERYONE still wanted one regardless of the color.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.