240Z hatch support strut question - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z hatch support strut question

Featured Replies

i have the msa strut kit. it works just fine

  • Author
i have the msa strut kit. it works just fine

Yes, it looked identical to me and I’m sure it’s great. When I opened it I noticed it was different from the OEM strut so I returned it, hoping I could find one more similar to the OEM. I couldn’t, and then I saw the Strong Arm version, which is less than half the price.


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.