260z battery jumped wrong no power/lights - Page 3 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260z battery jumped wrong no power/lights

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah me too thanks for the help guys

I was thinking that a bad battery could deceive in diagnostics. Fortunately that was the case. Been there, done that, and wasted several hours tearing apart things until I realized I went down the wrong rabbit hole. (It was a bad battery.)

Usually people who sound like they know what they are doing are educated by learning from all of their prior, painful mistakes. I am living proof.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.