Waking up a Z Car - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Waking up a Z Car

Featured Replies

I just pulled a 72 240Z into the garage. It has been sitting for a few years, and I am trying to wake it up.  I recall an article (perhaps by Carl Beck) detailing how to get a Z running after it has been sitting a while.  After multiple searches, I cannot find it.  If someone is familiar with that link or thread, can they point me to it?  Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.