Series 1 240z Overhead & Map Bulbs - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Series 1 240z Overhead & Map Bulbs

Featured Replies

While I've got the dash open for a new radio I thought I'd replace the overhead and map bulbs with LED. Thinking a nice bright for the overhead;

https://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/festoon/filter/Base_Type,3110,1,8182:

And 

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/festoon/de3175-led-bulb-4-smd-led-festoon-30mm-car/2107/#/attributes/10822

for the map light. Will these work?

  • Author

I guess you haven't found the 3022 CAN to be too bright for the map light?

Edited by w3wilkes

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.