Slotted Mag ID Help! - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Slotted Mag ID Help!

Featured Replies

Can anyone help me ID the brand of these slotted mags? I did a quick search and am not coming up with much. I have a set of 4 that I will probably be looking to sell, but am hoping to get more info before I do.

 

Looks like they say:

WHEEL DIST

ONTARIO CAL

14x5.5

 

20170508_210333.jpeg20170508_210240.jpeg20170508_210721.jpeg20170508_210646.jpeg

Do a Google search for "1973 Appliance slotted mags" and you'll see lots of them.  Popular wheel for many types of cars in that era.

Dennis

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.