240Z Vintage Rubber Floor Mats - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

240Z Vintage Rubber Floor Mats

Featured Replies

Looking for a pair of AMCO or other similar brand black rubber floor mats for my 1970 240Z.  Reach me here or at sandy.isaac@gmail.com.  Thanks. 

  • 10 months later...

@Sandyl      If your still looking I have a used set of rubber floor mats that have 240 on them. Let me know and I will take picture/s for you.

 

Edited by dhoneycutt

On 5/7/2017 at 10:18 PM, SandyI said:

Looking for a pair of AMCO or other similar brand black rubber floor mats for my 1970 240Z.  Reach me here or at sandy.isaac@gmail.com.  Thanks. 

It would get to him a little faster "quoting" his post or notifying I think is what it's called? but anyway you do a @ then their name.  maybe it'll help?

@SandyI

A set of those were in the hatch of mine when I bought it.  The guy wanted all the related stuff gone and I was glad to get it. :)

42 minutes ago, dhoneycutt said:

@Sandyl      If your still looking I have a used set of rubber floor mats that have 240 on them. Let me know and I will take picture/s for you.

 

I'm interested in the rubber floor mats, let me know what you like to have for them.  Thanks!

  • Author

Yes.  Interested.  Please send me pics.  Sandy.isaac@gmail.com. Thanks.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
4 minutes ago, SandyI said:

Yes.  Interested.  Please send me pics.  Sandy.isaac@gmail.com. Thanks.

I'm Sorry Sandyl, I literally just sold them a couple of minutes ago. Sorry

 

David

  • Author

Wow.  I got back to you less than 2 hours after you posted.  Did you sell to Woodrow3?

  • Author

Good to know I can get other people their parts by posting my needs then losing out.  

How about posting a pic anyway?  Thanks.

11 minutes ago, SandyI said:

Good to know I can get other people their parts by posting my needs then losing out.  

How about posting a pic anyway?  Thanks.

Sorry again, here is the pictures of them

234E9B36-1E44-4570-A629-3E60149A309D.jpeg

2A736E0B-0F81-438D-B894-5AF90B3FFFAB.jpeg

24 minutes ago, SandyI said:

...Did you sell to Woodrow3?

Yes, He bought them.

FWIW, I have a set of those same rubber floor mats, and I could be persuaded to sell them. Sandyl, you have first dibs. PM me

Cheers, Mike

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Pop's Z said:

FWIW, I have a set of those same rubber floor mats, and I could be persuaded to sell them. Sandyl, you have first dibs. PM me

Cheers, Mike

So cool of you, Mike.  Just sent you a PM.  Thanks!

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.