280 for parts or restoration - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

280 for parts or restoration

Featured Replies

I bought the car to cannibalize for my 260 but it remains whole. I'm not interested in parting it out. All or nothing, thanks. Working on pics.   

Edited by EC260
Clarification

What year? 75 early 76? post August 76? coupe or 2 + 2?  pics?

 

need more info please! I need early 76 door cards in good shape (no speaker holes) if you have them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.