EC260's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

EC260

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EC260

  1. I bought the car to cannibalize for my 260 but it remains whole. I'm not interested in parting it out. All or nothing, thanks. Working on pics.
  2. I had two 260s for daily drivers a while back. Still have lots of parts taking up needed space. 1 engine, 1 4-speed tranny, 1 set 260 carbs w/ manifold, 1 set 240 carbs w/ manifold, 2 spare 260 carbs, lots of wheels and tires including a set of 15x7 MSW black center polished rim. Please contact me for more details/pictures.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.