turbo manifold - Hybrid & Aftermarket - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

turbo manifold

Featured Replies

does anyone know where i can buy an aftermarket turbo manifold for the L28?

Why do you want an aftermarket? The stock exhaust seems to flow well enough to make really good horsepower...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

One on ebay complete intake and turbo. Not real cheap though

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Manifolds-Datsun-240z-260z-280z-Nissan-Fairlady-Z-L6-EGR-Intake-Exhaust-/332194262573?hash=item4d58522e2d:g:EOQAAOSwVm5Y~pQO&vxp=mtr

Keep your eyes open on ebay or craigslist or post a WTB on classic z car or hybridZ you will come up with something. The after market manifolds I have seen are really expensive like $800 and above and can be prone to cracking. Factory manifold is the path of least resistance

Maybe its not such a bad price, these two sold for almost as much as they want for the whole intake and exhaust setup...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/81-83-DATSUN-280ZX-NISSAN-TURBO-TURBOCHARGER-L-28-L-28-EXHAUST-MANIFOLD-OEM-PART-/222456037529?hash=item33cb69c099:g:uHUAAOSwuLZY2-6L&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-280ZX-Turbo-manifold-240z-260z-280z-/332146164870?hash=item4d55744486:g:hRYAAOSw4A5YvOF4&vxp=mtr

I do have a customized stock manifold, light porting, with a T4 flange,  60mm external wastegate flange and ceramic coated. I also have a 3" custom down pipe, and a rebuilt garret T04B still in the box. I was shooting for 450hp on an L6. Got side tracked down many other rabbit holes.

Anyway, I'd be selling it as a kit for $700 plus shipping. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.