1970 240Z on BaT - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1970 240Z on BaT

Featured Replies

The final price that K-TeeZ got it for was short of amazing.  It is a $20k plus car easily.  I have a 71 blue on blue car that will be finished by JCCS that I plan to sell, I was hoping it would go for $20K plus now I am not sure.

K-Tee bid but someone else got it.  He's still looking.

Oh, I thought he got it...I was watching that auction closely because besides a 71, I am also building a low VIN series one car, Yellow/Black, I wanted to see the market tempo.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.