IGNORED

83 Turbo for sale - ebay

FunkytownZ

I saw that too.  Odd they didn't advertise it as such.

There was one here in Orlando that I was following that didn't meet reserve and topped out at 2600 or so if I recall.  I sent various messages asking if I could see in person with no response. Likely why it didn't go higher.

Edited by JSM

here's his feedback on the frame damage...  i asked him specifically what was wrong with the frame since he apparently has a quote to fix it, but no response.

i know the unibody frame can be pulled and straightened, but hopefully it's nothing that bad

Frame on passenger right side needs repair after hitting a pot hole. 

Are you having original Zitis that you want this one? That was the same color too if I remember correctly?

A little bit - mine was dark brown with tan interior and rear louvers.. other than that it's a 1 for 1 Match.

I really want to get it and get the frame fixed then sit on it and let the value appreciate

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Just now, JSM said:

Don't know how true this is but I've heard the 82-83 Turbo ZX will be the next big boom in Z cars. Hard part is finding certain parts are rediculous. 

exactly... I've thought about that because they were a limited production run.  and so unique with the digital dash / t-tops, etc.  The car was pretty quick too!

if the frame is too far gone I could part it out and/or even use the turbo L28 /T5 / rear diff in my Z.  plus black interior 280ZX parts are a premium