IGNORED

[SOLD] WTB NGK translucent spark plug wires

Ardenq2003

I have an unused, like new set of these early NGK sparkplug wires.  They were installed on my engine during assembly but were replaced with higher performance wires prior to startup.  Unfortunately, the coil wire was not returned by the shop.

I'd be happy to sell them to the highest bidder, plus shipping.

• 2 months later...

I have a set of these on my 240z and always have a few people ask about them at Cars and Coffee.  I will never part with them but for those wanting to make a set or make a coil wire for an incomplete set, check out the site below.

http://www.sevensinschoppers.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=162

They have a color called Neptune Green which looks very close to the NGK green.  They also have Martian green which is lighter but may be more correct.  Contact them to see about buying as many feet as you need.  May have to get the boots and terminals somewhere else but projects like these are do-able, just got to look outside the box.