Silver Mine Electric PS kit - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Silver Mine Electric PS kit

Featured Replies

Silver Mine just sent me a notification about a new product. An electric PS kit for the S30. This is one of the most complete kits I have ever seen and the price point is pretty good as well. $900 and it's literally a bolt in kit. Everything is included and fabricated. No cutting or welding involved.

http://www.silverminemotors.com/featured/electric-power-steering-kit-for-240z-260z-280z-datsun-1970-1978-s30

 

 

 

electric_power_steering_kit_swap_240z_260z_280z_datsun_rach_fluid-hose_nissan_motor_wheel_.jpgimg_5383.jpg

Edited by Chickenman

I have spoken to them about this kit too. I will be ordering one for my build.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.