IGNORED

central oregon 280

sweatybetty

went and looked at this one this morning 

http://roseburg.craigslist.org/cto/5940638180.html

you could probably talk them down. not alot of rust that i could see, but it is sitting on 4 flats and the ground was wet ice- snow mix, so i didnt get down and look too hard. drivers door opens, but nothing else would. they said that it only had 22k miles on it "because those speedometers dont roll over" hahaha. has a rear window louver and the only body damage i could see is the left fender has a decent sized dent. standing water in the floorpans "tells you they arent rusted" hahaha usual cracked dash, interior needs replacing, but the seats actually look pretty good.  would need to be towed on a flatbed or trailor

Looks like it would clean up well.  The bumper rubber looks in pretty good shape, probably protected from the sun by fir and pine needles.  Looks like it's been painted, so could be hidden repairs.  They say it needs a tuneup so they probably started it.  After sitting twenty years who knows what got dragged through the engine when they did that.  Still, not bad.