IGNORED

Might Sell 1970 240z with BRE motor

jlozinsk

Sequential are mechanical and you can not skip a gear but they are the fastest. Quafie 6 speed costs over $6,000 and rated at 375 HP

google a 620R Westafield builds with this trans 0 to 60 in 3;2 seconds with 310 HP They also have a new 7 speed good for 250 HP

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW ZEALAND INFO as I might want one I have been thinking of a Westafield (used) SEIGHT (rover V8) as a home for 

my P76 motor I can build to 5.8 liters or 5.2 litters with a supercharger the Quafie will probably not handle the torque and the Muncie bolt pattern works perfect.

Edited by jlozinsk

The car is in Fall River mass

My son will take pictures it should be out by mid January I will call my friend Kirk

If you need a title my friend in NH who sold it to me can get one easy as NH is not a title state so I never worried about it

I assume you love z cars that is important for me to sell it to someone who does. 

Smile

John

I live in Bulgaria so please pay attention to the time but I would enjoy talking my phone number is Mass USA 

email me at jlozinsk@yahoo.com and I will send you  my phone number. I had a friend call me last night at 2 am as I was going 

to sleep we talked for an hour the wife was not pleased.

9 minutes ago, jlozinsk said:

I live in Bulgaria so please pay attention to the time but I would enjoy talking my phone number is Mass USA 

What part of Bulgaria are you from?  One of my work buddies is from Bulgaria (native) and he's shocked to see that we have a Z member from that country.  Not a lot of Z's in Bulgaria unfortunately.  You should post some photos of your car, it would be fun to show him.

Mike

I live dead center penthouse (small) in Sofia but my z is in the USA I will have some toys here in 2017 maybe a Z also.

I have a Group 44 TR8 also and just sold my 2004 4.7 liter Thunderbird. 3.9 is standard motor but Austin Martin 4.7 is the same motor different firing order. 

A jaguar guy sleeved his as an xk8 has the same motor. I just went to a junk yard. The Thunderbird was a pain (motor was OK) but it just would have sat here in Bulgaria 

always some light failure and it had 50K only. Maybe I got scammed by the people who sold it to me with 9K miles. Tell your friend I play chess.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...