IGNORED

Weber selection and initial jet tuning

blodi

Ill work on the fuel height. I double checked them when I got home...front carb was ~28mm and the rear two were ~30mm. 

Here is a pull I did today just fwiw.......F2 140/240 and 65 exhaust jets.........

28726229418_39c5e0c91a_b.jpg6518 by blodi, on Flickr

• Like 1

^Did they say if that was normal or not? 

Forgot to mention I have had an exhaust manifold gasket leak and now it sprung a second leak today.  Ordered a replacement gasket and need to install that before I proceed. 

So if we kinda say that its "normal" to have that shape to the overall pull (like I've said, the car generally pulls nice and runs great on all these setups...fairly imperceptible to my butt dyno)...the flattest...and closest to the 12.5-13.0 range seems to be either the f16 160/230 combo...

23490903028_0602ae6928_o.jpg

or the F16 155/225 combo.....

35853396754_778cd585de_o.jpg

I thought about this for an hour before falling asleep.  It is troublesome.  This same shape seems to be independent of E-tubes, choke  size, jet size, fuel level (as I believe Leon runs 25mm and you are running ~29mm) and engine size. It happens on the 2.55litre Equivalent A15 and on >3.0litre Strokers!

There has to be another parameter no one has addressed.. So I remembered something from Passini ... the Aux Venturi.  I'll do more research and if it is a lead then I'll buy a set and ship to you.