IGNORED

Bridgestone RD-102 "Wide" 195/70 R14 tyres

jerz

I am trying to source a complete set (including the spare) of Bridgestone RD-102 "wide" 195/70 R14 tyres for my 1978 UK 260Z coupe. I am not doing very well to date, and only have a single tyre, but that is a start, I guess! I believe that UK cars were fitted with either the Bridgestone tyres, or Dunlop Aquajets.  I did manage to find a couple of the Dunlop tyres a few years ago, but have not seen any more for sale since, hence why I have now decided to see if I can put together a set of the Bridgestones.  

If anyone does have one of these Bridestone tyres for sale (mounted on the wheel would be fine), I would be keen to purchase at a good price, provided the tyre is in excellent condition with a fair amount of tread remaining. These would not be for road use, purely show.

Thanks for considering.

Edited by jerz
Changed text from "VR14" to "R14" as tyre may be a "HR14"

• 2 months later...

I thought I should update my original post from September. I now have a grand total of two of the Bridgestone RD-102 "Wide" 195/70 R14 tyres, both in very good condition and each with at least 6mm of tread remaining. The reason for the update is that I am still looking to purchase an additional three of this particular type and size of tyre, to match the attached images. If anyone does have a good one they are willing to sell, I would be happy to purchase it, either with or without the rim. I have attached a couple of images of what I am looking for, if that helps. Thanks for looking!

Bridgestone RD-102 (10).JPG

Bridgestone RD-102 (19).JPG

• 2 months later...