I never dreamed it would come to this - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I never dreamed it would come to this

Featured Replies

sad sad day :sleepy: :cry: :tapemouth :disappoin

disappointed

and what the heck is a whale tail and why do Z's keep growing them

and another

I know this hobby is everyone's personal preference but this hurts

I suggest the first photo leave a little to be desired especially with that Camaro style front end:alien:

The 2nd photo of the yellow one - now that is not bad

:love:

biker

the first one is disgraceful, and it is a 240! The second is not too bad, i dont like the wide body thats for sure!

The first one is certainly a disgrace.

Can't say I like much about the 2nd either, but at least it may be salvageable. Those rear flares look way too big to my eye, maybe he has put on some cheaper wheels because they look lost under the flares.

Anyone else notice the airbrushed Jesus on the first one?

What the hell is he trying to do ?!?!?!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.