Floor pan-Frame rail-Info for 78 280Z 2+2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Floor pan-Frame rail-Info for 78 280Z 2+2

Featured Replies

Teardown and evaluation process continues on this project.  I am a bit unclear on whether the front floor pans and front frame rails seen on some of the suppliers websites will fit on a 2+2 model.  Front fenders seem to be the same, rocker panels and doors I believe are different, but not sure on the other body parts.  Passenger seat mount is near perfect, driver side is a bit rusty, but front floor pans are definitely bad.  Rear floor pans not nearly as bad but I have not seen those on any supplier catalog.  Helpful advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance, John-Lugoff, SC.

Check with Charlie at Zedd Findings.

  • Author

Seems to be always good words said about Zedd Findings and I have certainly checked out their website previously. Thanks for the input, John-Lugoff, SC.

I just picked up a set of the frame rails this week and they are aweome. I have his floor pans too. I think they would be the same for the 2+2 but not sure....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.