IGNORED

1983 280zx For Sale

Ilovemyzoey

11 hours ago, Patcon said:

I think you overlooked the mileage. Only one page has mileage and appears to be getting mid 20's to low 30's, that seems pretty good.

No... the third picture of book shows 19-to-20 MPG..  now i see the first picture and those are better! but 19-20 is 1to 8 km/ l. as we measure it Kilometers per liter, i could easy get it above 1 on 10..  thats ltr/kilometer..

19,5 x 1,609 = 31,37kilometer

1 gallon US =? 3,8 liter?  so..

31,37/3,8 = 8,25 kilometer per liter.

On page 1 of the book i see 32MPG thats 1 on 13,55  l/km  .. thats better

On 3/1/2016 at 5:45 PM, Patcon said:

I think you overlooked the mileage. Only one page has mileage and appears to be getting mid 20's to low 30's, that seems pretty good.

Very pretty car and in really good condition. On a car like this mileage is the big thing. If it has lots of documentation to verify the mileage even better...

NADA collector guides has average retail at $9,200 and high retail at $19,200 so your $13,500 seems more than fair for a really clean low mileage car...

I hope you get a good buyer for your car...

Thanks brotha! I thought it was fair also. Decided  to stick with 13.500 firm. Won't sell it for any less. Will be going on ebay  here in a couple days. 

Year:1983 Model:280zx  Engine: 5 speed non turbo. Trans: manual   Color: silver/silver black trim. Mileage: 32,500   Asking price: 13,500$ firm. Name: slade  Phone: 817-995-2473 City/State/Country: Fort Worth,Texas.   Price is 13,500 firm. Will consider trades of equal value,cash on top your end or mine if deal is good.Also interested in trading for a full garret twin turbo kit for 2006 350z with labor or full ls swap with low miles with labor(not looking for another 280) I'm the 2nd owner. Have only driven her 1 mile. Starts,idles,and runs strong. Have all paperwork. Every inspection slip, reciepts for service tune up, everything. Including tire warranty with free rotation. Eagle st"s still have the thin rubber coating on outside. Very clean collectors car. Has been sitting in a garage under a cover. Every single light, power options works. The original engine bay light still works and the original bolb still has plenty of life. The sticker above the gas cap hasn't faded what's so ever. No rust. No leaks. Ac and heat work. Blows cold. Have original spare,manual, both keys one with original datsun Keychain from 83. Have pamphlet with every gas tank fill up with mpg,location,price,gallons. Hate to see her go but I need the driveway space. Louvers are from nissan, bolted on professionaly. Girl voice still sounds New. Still has leather t-top glass covers. Still has every sticker it came with. Only replacement was the battery. Clean carfax, no wrecks. Windshield has no chips or cracks. T-top does not leak whatsoever. Price is fair, please keep negative comments to yourself. Price is firm.

Attachments