Got to love ZTherapy - Page 2 - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Got to love ZTherapy

Featured Replies

Not only are the carbs great but I was pleasantly surprised when I emailed about changing parts on mine that I've had for years because of engine changes and he advised just adjusting them rather then buying parts.

I ordered a rebuild set via them because I wanted to rebuild them myself, but I sort of regret that decision now.

Problem for me is AUD vs USD makes them super expensive :(

FYI Steve and Pam are going to be at the BRE Reunion in LA. If ya want to talk to the man with the magic, look 'em up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.