Wrapping up ZCON 2015 - Convention & Events - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wrapping up ZCON 2015

Featured Replies

I uploaded a lot of photos from ZCON 2015. I hope you had the chance to enjoy them. They will be on my blog/flickr account as long as I can leave them there.

 

I had a great time at ZCON and wrote up my experiences from the past week. It's a little long-winded, but I hope you enjoy it.

https://fiddlingwithzcars.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/zcon-2015-epilogue-and-recap/

post-4648-0-16372200-1437448088_thumb.jp

post-4648-0-28397500-1437448157_thumb.jp

post-4648-0-22013900-1437448306_thumb.jp

Enjoyed all the photos and your running commentary of the weeks events. So thrilling! All the way, driving your sweet 260 , arriving there at home for her bath and massage drying. Thank you for sharing it all with us!

Gosh, if it had been in 2016 instead, you know, giving me time to get RedBird more roadworthy, I would have made every effort to be there. Would have loved to meet everyone. Sounds like all of you had such a great time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.