IGNORED

ABARTH Exhaust Any comments

Marine240z

Hi Marine240z,

I have not had the chance to do much work on the Zed. A lot of family issues got in the way, but I plan to start on it in the next couple of weeks.

The old exhaust is still ok, but I want to change it so Ill make the exhaust one of my priorities.

• 8 months later...

The Abarth systems are quality like quality used to be. They are very close to stock diameter and fit a stock Z well. Yes, they are a bit louder than stock but not like the late model Hondas running around today annoying the population. More like a mellow 60s sports car sound. Just my observations.

@zspert, I have been running the system since May of 2015.  The low throaty sound is great and a perfect compliment to the minor mods done to my engine. As you said, very well made and will probably outlast me. Very happy with it. My only gripe is I wish that the tubing diameter was larger. The free flow does help, and the twin pipes are super cool.