IGNORED

Nicely presented '70 on ebay

NVZEE

There is another one on ebay right now that is beautiful and lots of pictures. I was watching it to see where it finishes. Pushing 20 right now.

Correction $15k

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221790957342?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That 70 got a very nice price of 25k.

I wonder if these guys do a rhd conversion before they ship overseas. Probably not because it would bring the value down because of originality.

"We do our own Resto Mods mainly for export back to New Zealand where our main business is located and have also exported to Australia, Europe, Canada, Taiwan and Japan. We have done a fair number of Jensens, Datsun's etc.  for our customers"

This is the business they do in Ca.

http://www.motorgems.com/?p=2047

check out his barn finds section.

Edited by hr369

Did you see the 512 BBi in the barn finds section? Be aware needs a windshield $10,000 and a 6 month wait :o  :o :o  :o  

Always loved that car though...

Did you see the 512 BBi in the barn finds section? Be aware needs a windshield $10,000 and a 6 month wait :o  :o :o  :o  

Always loved that car though...

If you can afford a ferrari.... a 10k windshield is not a problem. The 6 month wait is though.

That's an expensive windshield even for a Ferrari. I have priced parts for several Testarossa's & 3 series cars. I was looking at buying one wrecked and seeing what it would cost to repair. The problem is really how easy it is to crack a windshield and have to buy one.