Looking for a Mechanic Augusta / Atlanta Area - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for a Mechanic Augusta / Atlanta Area

Featured Replies

Anyone know of a good, trustworthy, Z mechanic that won't take advantage of an older person?

 

There is a one owner car for sale and the Grandson really wants the car. After hearing that I really tried to convince her to keep the car.  I was skipped at 14 when my sister didn't want my dads Z!  Plus I think it will help with motivating the kid to graduate!  I know my sons truck did.

 

Anyway, if you know of shop or have someone in mind who would be interested in helping please PM me.

 

I about fell over when I saw the perfect dash in the picture. 

 

Oh and if anyone ever has any information on a 1973 White 240z w/ a red interior sold in 1982 from Orlando, FL please let me know! 

Edited by JSM

I know some people I would trust. What needs to be done?

  • Author

The car has been sitting that I can tell since 2003 as such I'm sure it will need:

 

  • Tank cleaned (drain old gas and maybe re-seal)
  • Brakes gone through
  • Clutch master and slave checked and maybe replaced
  • Carbs cleaned (Weber dual down drafts)
  • A/C charge

This all for starters.

Edited by JSM

Send me a PM with your contact info, and I'll pass it along to a couple of people I trust. They are both in the Atlanta area.

  • Author

PM sent!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.