280Zx Distributor Mount - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280Zx Distributor Mount

Featured Replies

Hello friends,

My new remanufactured distributor just arrive for my ZX into 240z swap. I went to pull the mount from my F54 block in my storage unit and it was missing! Who does check before ordering? Ugh.

I'm in dire need of the mount and the adjusting plate. Does anyone have these hanging around? I found the mount online, but that still leaves me missing the plate which seems hard to find.

I'm going to search the wreckers on Tuesday, but the yards around here don't have many old vehicles.

Happy Easter

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.