Appliance Mesh Wheel Valve Stems - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Appliance Mesh Wheel Valve Stems

Featured Replies

I know this topic is out there. But seriously, I could not re-find it to save my life. I found the topic once, but could not find it again. I am looking for those darn 45 degree angle valve stems. So please help.

  • Author

Can someone here help????

Speedo here is a picture of what I have had on my car for at least 30 year.

post-12974-0-65319500-1424385729_thumb.j

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.